Black plastic straight handle French Press
Our company specializes in producing French press. A cylindrical pot with a plunger and built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee: that's the simple beauty of the French press, method of choice for many the world over, creating an earthy, rich taste in the cup.
1. Product Introduction of the French Press
The french coffee press is made by heat resistant borosilicate glass, resisting high temperature more than 200 degree. Advanced technics makes the products beautiful and practical and durable, strong. Eco-friendly, non-poisonous, all kinds styles.
2. Product Introduction of the French Press
Coffee Maker&Tea Maker
Plastic + Glass + Stainless Steel
One PC/Bag/White Box
3. Product Feature And Application of the French Press
1)This coffee press is made of heat resistant borosilicate glass,resisting high temperature.
2)The mesh filter and press is made of full stainless steel 18/8.
3)The frame lid is made of BPA free plastic.
4)They are all past the food testing and will be very durable.
5)You can use this french press to brew the coffee, tea and even the milk, it will be easy operated. After you used the french press,don't wrong how to clean it.
6)This french press is also easy to take it part,you can clean every part of it convenient.
4. Production Details of the French Press
5. Introduction of factory production and packaging
6.French Press Usage method
7. Let's start with coffee's pick-me-up. According to the study, drinking 100 to 200 milligrams of caffeine a day is enough to energize and be harmless. The best time to drink coffee is when you have breakfast in the morning, when you arrive at your office, and after your lunch break. A cup of coffee at this time can relieve the habitual lethargy of the meal.
The study also found that, for the average person, a cup of coffee in the morning and afternoon had the best pick-me-up, exceeding this amount, and not only failed to boost alertness, but also unnerving.
Drinking too much coffee can also lead to loss of calcium, which is a major threat to elderly people, especially middle-aged and elderly women. Two or more cups of coffee a day can increase the risk of a fracture by about 50 percent. Experts say the elderly drink coffee and one cup is the safest.
The advantages and disadvantages of coffee.
Filtered coffee does not increase cholesterol, and while drinking coffee may slightly increase LDl bad cholesterol, it also increases HDL good cholesterol.
Coffee can stimulate defecation in about a third of healthy people. Occasionally the bowel movement is not smooth, drink a cup of strong coffee, can have unexpected general effect.