Blue coffee style French press
Our company specializes in producing French press. A cylindrical pot with a plunger and built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee: that's the simple beauty of the French press, method of choice for many the world over, creating an earthy, rich taste in the cup.
1. Product Introduction of the French Press
The french coffee press is made by heat resistant borosilicate glass, resisting high temperature more than 200 degree. Advanced technics makes the products beautiful and practical and durable, strong. Eco-friendly, non-poisonous, all kinds styles.
2. Product Introduction of the French Press
Coffee Maker&Tea Maker
Plastic + Glass + Stainless Steel
One PC/Bag/White Box
3. Product Feature And Application of the French Press
Convenient windows clearly show coffee levels
Plunger with silicone gasket filters coffee for a delicious brew, and comes apart for easy cleaning
Spout with filter adds secondary level of filtration
BPA-Free Tritan carafe is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
4. Production Details of the French Press
5. Introduction of factory production and packaging
6.French Press Usage method
7. The French press goes by various names around the world. In Italy the press is known as a caffettiera a stantuffo. In New Zealand, Australia, and South Africa the apparatus is known as a coffee plunger, and coffee brewed in it as plunger coffee. Its French name is cafetière à piston, though French speakers also use genericized trademarks, notably Melior or Bodum. In the UK and the Netherlands the device is known as a cafetière, the French word for coffee maker or pot. In the United States and Canada, it is known as a French press or coffee press.
Activating blood stasis: the linoleic acid contained in coffee, including hemolysis and preventing thrombosis, enhancing blood vessel constriction, relieving migraine, reducing the risk of stroke, etc.