Plastic round handle French Press
Our company specializes in producing French press. cylindrical pot with a plunger and built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee: that's the simple beauty of the French press, method of choice for many the world over, creating an earthy, rich taste in the cup.
1. Product Introduction of the French Press
The french coffee press is made by heat resistant borosilicate glass, resisting high temperature more than 200 degree. Advanced technics makes the products beautiful and practical and durable, strong. Eco-friendly, non-poisonous, all kinds styles.
2. Product Introduction of the French Press
Coffee Maker&Tea Maker
Plastic + Glass + Stainless Steel
One PC/Bag/White Box
3. Product Feature And Application of the French Press
Name: Plastic French Press
Material: pp + glass + stainless steel
• Various color
• Stainless steel mesh
• Top quality with competitive price
• Make great and smooth coffee without paper filters!
• Very easy to use and cleaning is a cinch!
• Heat resistant with plastic protection
• Made of Stainless Steel Filter
4. Production Details of the French Press
5. Introduction of factory production and packaging
6.French Press Usage method
7. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the coffee brewing device. For other uses, see French press (disambiguation).
A French press, also known as a cafetière, сafetière à piston, Cafeteria, press pot, coffee press, or coffee plunger, is a coffeebrewing device patented by Italian designer Attilio Calimani in 1929.
Asthma: caffeine suppresses parasympathetic and reduces asthma attacks.
Conclusion: there are many advantages and disadvantages of coffee in this paper. Some people can't even drink coffee, especially children, which can have a certain effect on the nervous system of the brain. However, it is undeniable that drinking coffee is also beneficial. It depends on how you think about it, and it is ok to drink it properly.