Yellow plastic triangular handle French Press
Our company specializes in producing French press. A cylindrical pot with a plunger and built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee: that's the simple beauty of the French press, method of choice for many the world over, creating an earthy, rich taste in the cup.
1. Product Introduction of the French Press
The french coffee press is made by heat resistant borosilicate glass, resisting high temperature more than 200 degree. Advanced technics makes the products beautiful and practical and durable, strong. Eco-friendly, non-poisonous, all kinds styles.
2. Product Introduction of the French Press
Coffee Maker&Tea Maker
Plastic + Glass + Stainless Steel
One PC/Bag/White Box
3. Product Feature And Application of the French Press
1) the glass coffee press is heat resistant, and it can pass microwave oven test.
2) It can bear sharp temperature changes from below 20 degree to 150 degree, that is to say you can bring the glass cup from ice frozen condation and then to pouring boiling hot water, it won't crash.
3) Both fit for making ice espresso coffee, also hot espresso coffee.
4) Fit for family, office's tea time, parties for Enjoying Leisure Time.
4. Production Details of the French Press
5. Introduction of factory production and packaging
6.French Press Usage method
7. French presses are more portable and self-contained than other coffee makers. Travel mug versions exist, which are made of tough plastic instead of the more common glass, and have a sealed lid with a closable drinking hole. Some versions are marketed to hikers and backpackers not wishing to carry a heavy, metal percolator or a filter using drip brew. Other versions include stainless steel, insulated presses designed to keep the coffee hot, similar in design to thermos flasks. One variation uses a "pull" design: the coffee grounds are placed in a mesh basket, which is then pulled into the lid after brewing, trapping the grounds out of the coffee. Others produce a similar effect by having shutters that can be closed via the top of the press, sealing the grounds off from the coffee entirely. French presses are also sometimes used to make cold brew coffee.