Best french press pots
Our company specializes in producing French press. A cylindrical pot with a plunger and built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee: that’s the simple beauty of the French press, method of choice for many the world over, creating an earthy, rich taste in the cup.
1. Product Introduction of the French Press
The french coffee press is made by heat resistant borosilicate glass, resisting high temperature more than 200 degree. Advanced technics makes the products beautiful and practical and durable, strong. Eco-friendly, non-poisonous, all kinds styles.
2. Product Introduction of the French Press
Coffee Maker&Tea Maker
Stainless Steel + Glass
One PC/Bag/White Box
3. Product Feature And Application of the French Press
1)Made from dsingle wall Stainless Steel + glass
2)Have a non-leaking the press button lid,
3)Various colors for outside are available,
4)LOGO Customize available,
6)Eco-friendly 100% BPA free, 100% recyclable and reusable,
7)non-toxin 100% leak-proof material.
4. Production Details of the French Press
5. Introduction of factory production and packaging
6.French Press Usage method
7. You can't burn it. Like most kitchen household appliances, the electric coffee pot can not be burned, must first fill the water and coffee to be connected to the power supply, must not be in the empty pot state power. When making coffee, pay attention to the water level in the kettle. If the water is nearly dry, cut off the power supply in time, or it will also burn the pot body.
Pay attention to waterproofing. The electric coffee pot can not dry, or add too much water, or the water will overflow when boiling. Do not splash water on the electrical parts of the pot when adding water, so as not to reduce insulation performance. When washing the coffeepot, you cannot immerse the pot in the water directly, and remove the filter and filter separately. The other parts are best cleaned with a clean soft cloth.
Remove dirt regularly. Before the first use of electric coffee pot, two POTS of boiling water should be boiled to remove the bad taste. In the future, it will be removed two to five times per year according to the usage.