Flat Handle Round Cover French Press
Our company specializes in producing French press. A cylindrical pot with a plunger and built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee: that’s the simple beauty of the French press, method of choice for many the world over, creating an earthy, rich taste in the cup.
1. Product Introduction of the French Press
The french coffee press is made by heat resistant borosilicate glass, resisting high temperature more than 200 degree. Advanced technics makes the products beautiful and practical and durable, strong. Eco-friendly, non-poisonous, all kinds styles.
2. Product Introduction of the French Press
Coffee Maker&Tea Maker
Stainless Steel + Glass
One PC/Bag/White Box
3.Product Feature And Application of the French Press
1) main parts is made of high-temperature resistant glass,fixed by stainless steel, fashionable and strong;
2) reasonable design, operate conveniently. stainless steel filter, durable and easy to clean up.
Name: Stainless steel French Press
Material: Stainless steel + glass
Style: Flat Handle Round Cover
4. Production Details of the French Press
5. Introduction of factory production and packaging
6.French Press Usage method
7. Of course, there are many coffee POTS, which are very practical and can make the taste more unique. Like a siphon. Applicable coffee: slightly sour, medium - alcohol degree of coffee grinding, coarser than powder, close to the fine granulated sugar. Siphon coffee, turn the sitting room into a coffee shop. Siphon - style coffee is the favorite of many coffee lovers. Some people say that because it can extract the most perfect part of coffee, especially if the characteristics of the coffee beans with that and refreshing and bright acid, and acid with a mellow, siphon cooking method is more can take this coffee characteristics developed to get incisively and vividly. And the mocha pot. The mocha pot is a tool for extracting espresso. It is divided into two parts, and the water is boiled in the lower part to produce steam pressure. The boiling water rises and passes through the top half of the filter pot containing coffee powder. When the coffee flow is in the first half, turn off the heat. If the temperature is too high, the coffee will be burnt.