French press coffee pots
Our company specializes in producing French press. A cylindrical pot with a plunger and built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee: that's the simple beauty of the French press, method of choice for many the world over, creating an earthy, rich taste in the cup.
1. Product Introduction of the French Press
The french coffee press is made by heat resistant borosilicate glass, resisting high temperature more than 200 degree. Advanced technics makes the products beautiful and practical and durable, strong. Eco-friendly, non-poisonous, all kinds styles.
2. Product Introduction of the French Press
Coffee Maker&Tea Maker
Stainless Steel + Glass
One PC/Bag/White Box
Home Use, Commercial
3. Product Feature And Application of the French Press
Name: Stainless steel French Press
Material: Stainless steel + glass
Style: Flat Handle Round Cover
This go-anywhere coffee pot makes a great gift for outdoor sports lover and can handle hot water & beverage for much longer temperature maintenance in your home/office or at your favorite car.
Stylish Bullent Design For Easy Gripping, carrying with One-touch drink spout for quick and easy one-handed drinking.
4. Production Details of the French Press
5. Introduction of factory production and packaging
6.French Press Usage method
7. In the same way as coffee, a French press can also be used in place of a tea infuser to brew loose tea. To some extent the tea will continue to steep even after the plunger is depressed, which may cause the tea remaining in the press to become bitter. It might thus be advisable to decant the tea into a serving vessel after preparation. The same French press should not be used for both tea and coffee unless thoroughly cleaned, as coffee residue will spoil the flavour of the tea.
However, this method is more suitable for light teas and is not suitable for Indian Chai (which requires to be boiled) or Chinese tea (which tends to be diffused for a long time, with tea leaves reused as a rule).