Our company specializes in producing French press.A cylindrical pot with a plunger and built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee: that’s the simple beauty of the French press, method of choice for many the world over, creating an earthy, rich taste in the cup.
1.Product Introduction of the French Press
The french coffee press is made by heat resistant borosilicate glass,resisting high temperature more than 200 degree.Advanced technics makes the products beautiful and practical and durable, strong.Eco-friendly, non-poisonous, all kinds styles.
2. Product Introduction of the French Press
Coffee Maker&Tea Maker
Stainless Steel + Glass
One PC/Bag/White Box
3.Product Feature And Application of the French Press
French press and the drip, hand rushed at the core of the difference is that drip with hand blunt is injected into the hot water from above, therefore can cause continued to coffee "pressure", this kind of constant pressure can produce more of coffee powder "surface" extraction, means that we can not longer extraction, because the surface of the coffee powder because of excessive extraction "soon became less palatable.And French press, because of its low-and-slow, is the way of slow - paced immersion, is a more moderate, gradual extraction process.That is, the normal pressure is a way to produce a more full-bodied coffee, with more acidity and fruity flavor than a less fussy way of making it.
4. Production Details of the French Press
5. Introduction of factory production and packaging
6.French Press Usage method
7.French press the process and the areas to be noted are:
1. The coffee powder must be coarse enough.When I used to buy the whole beans for sellers to help grinding, the grinding of beans because unless you want to buy more expensive machines, generally are both gear can't adapt to all kinds of coffee machine (I have drop filter and Italian, grinding degree of thickness as the most fine Italian, method of pressure the most coarse).
2. The ratio of water to coffee powder is 1:16-1:14.The Bodum specification recommends that 4 oz, or 118 ml of coffee, correspond to the spoon it gives.= I'm about a third of a starbucks' tall (12oz) cup of coffee powder (that is, 80 ml of water).
3. The method of pressure, can direct injection after water boiling, bake for depth and Decaf coffee beans, water temperature and low 10 to 15 ° F (5.5 to 8.25 degrees c).
Pour the hot water into the water for 30 to 45 seconds.
5. Wait for 6-8 minutes (if the coffee powder is abrasive enough, if the grinding is fine, 3-4 minutes).
6. Due to the characteristics of the normal pressure mentioned, the principle of "do not let the water exert any pressure on the coffee powder" should be kept under pressure.
I’ve actually had my trusty ol’ Bodum French press for going on 10+ years now. I have made literally thousands of cups of coffee with it over the years. But while they were good from the start, I have to say that they have gotten better over the years as I have learned even more tips and tricks for making a stellar cup of French press coffee. So if you’re looking to kick up your brew, hopefully this tutorial can provide a few new pointers. And if you’re brand new to coffee brewing, French press is a perfect place to start.