The best french press pot
Our company specializes in producing French press. A cylindrical pot with a plunger and built-in filter screen that presses hot water through ground coffee: that’s the simple beauty of the French press, method of choice for many the world over, creating an earthy, rich taste in the cup.
1. Product Introduction of the French Press
The french coffee press is made by heat resistant borosilicate glass, resisting high temperature more than 200 degree. Advanced technics makes the products beautiful and practical and durable, strong. Eco-friendly, non-poisonous, all kinds styles.
2. Product Introduction of the French Press
Coffee Maker&Tea Maker
Stainless Steel + Glass
One PC/Bag/White Box
3.Product Feature And Application of the French Press
Classic glass and metal styling
Attractive, simple design can even be displayed in a living room
Best results when used with coarse ground, dark-roast coffee
Product name: French press coffee maker/coffee plunger
Material: Glass+stainless steel
Style: Flat Handle Round Cover
Packing: Bubble bag+single box
4. Production Details of the French Press
5. Introduction of factory production and packaging
6.French Press Usage method
7. The mocha coffee pot is detailed as follows:
1. Choose Espresso coffee beans, need more fine than American coffee grinding, but less than the degree of powder, into granule, if the ground is too thin, the coffee powder can penetrate the metal mesh, leave a residue, and result in excessive extraction and too bitter, astringent, if the ground is too thick, too fast through the hot water extraction caused by insufficient coffee is not enough.
2. Mocha at the bottom of the pot into the right amount of hot water, the amount of (usually boil a cup of Espresso can't more than 60 ㏄).
3. Put coffee powder in mocha pot, container shaped like a funnel, every cup of around 8 or 9 g, about the amount of coffee powder lay flat, a short squeeze, but doesn't push too close, and then put into the pot. Finally mocha pot with the attendance of the fully fastened, to ensure that the boiled water will not leak out in the middle, then under the mocha pot by heating, you can use your hand or on special shelves, with alcohol lamp or under a gas stove to heat, until after the water boils all flow to the reds.