The glass container is made of a raw material made of cullet, soda ash, sodium nitrate, carbonated carbon, quartz sand, etc., and is produced by a process of 1600 degree high temperature melting and shaping.
On October 27, 2017, the World Health Organization's International Agency for Research on Cancer published a preliminary list of carcinogens, glass containers in the list of Class 2A carcinogens.
Different shapes of glass bottles can be produced according to different molds, mainly various kinds of wine bottles, beverage bottles, pickles bottles, honey bottles, canned bottles, soda bottles, carbonated drinks bottles, coffee bottles, tea cups, 0.5 kg / 2.5 kg / Various shaped glass bottles such as 4 kg jars. The glass bottle has a sealed light transmission and can store products that are highly sensitive to humidity for a long time. A glass bottle container is a transparent container in which a molten glass frit is blown and molded.
Glass bottle container classification:
1. Classification by use
1. Bottles for alcohol. The production of alcohol is extremely large, almost all in glass bottles, mainly in round bottles.
2. Daily packaging glass bottles. It is usually used to package various daily small commodities, such as cosmetics, inks, glues, etc. Due to the wide variety of products, the shape and sealing of the bottles are also diverse.
3. Canned bottles. There are many kinds of canned foods, and the output is large, so it is self-contained. Multi-purpose jars, the capacity is generally 0.2 ~ 0.5L.
4. Medical bottles. This is a glass bottle used to package medicines. It has a brown Luokou small mouth bottle with a capacity of 10~200mL, a 100-1000mL infusion bottle, and a completely sealed ampoule.
5. Bottles for chemical reagents. It is used to package various chemical reagents. The capacity is generally 250~1200mL, and the bottle mouth is mostly screw or grinding.
Second, according to different color classification: colorless transparent bottles, white bottles, brown bottles, green bottles and blue bottles.
Third, according to the shape of the bottleneck: there are neck bottles, no neck bottles, long neck bottles, short neck bottles, thick neck bottles and flasks.
Fourth, according to the size of the bottle mouth classification
1. Small mouth bottle. It is a glass bottle with an inner diameter of less than 20mm, which is used for packaging liquid materials such as soda, beer and so on.
2. Large mouth bottle. The glass bottle with the inner diameter of the bottle mouth is between 20-30mm, and the shape is relatively thick, such as a milk bottle.
3. Wide mouth bottle. Also known as canned bottle, the inner diameter of the bottle mouth is more than 30mm, the neck and shoulder are shorter, the shoulder of the bottle is relatively flat, and it is mostly in the shape of a can or a cup. Due to the large size of the bottle, the loading and discharging are relatively easy, and it is mostly used for packaging canned foods and viscous materials.
5. Classification by bottle geometry
1. Round bottle. The bottle has a round cross section and is the most widely used bottle type with high strength.
2. Square bottle. The bottle has a square cross section, and the strength of the bottle is lower than that of the round bottle, and it is difficult to manufacture, so it is used less.
3. Curved bottles. Although the cross section is circular, it is curved in the height direction, and there are two kinds of concave and convex, such as vase type and hoist type, which are novel in form and are very popular among users.
4. Oval bottle. The section is elliptical, although the capacity is small, but the shape is unique, and users also like it.