1. Warm french press and coffee cups with hot water.
2. Pull out the french press filter group. Drain the water from the french press and place about 20 grams of ground coffee in the pot.
3. The french press is tilted at 45 degrees and slowly pours hot water of about 200ml and 95 degrees, and stands still for 3-4 minutes.
4. Stir the ground coffee with a bamboo stick to allow the coffee oil that is mixed in to float to the top.
5. Put on the filter group, gently press it down, then pour the coffee into the warm coffee cup!
6. Add your favorite milk or sugar, a cup of freshly ground coffee can also be born!
How Use French Press?
- May 25, 2018 -