Glass filter net Tea Pot
The tea pot series can operate as an elegant serving system for pouring drinks whether they are hot(coffee, tea) or cold. The vacuum pump helps the stainless steel container to prevent spilling and adds to the insulation effeces.
We choose stainless steel for the production of these tea pot jugs because of its unparalleled durability along with its great appearance.
1. Product Introduction of the Tea Pot
The well-designed BonJour Tea Glass Teapot with Shut-Off Infuser is an elegant way to brew and serve teas wherever and whenever you want to relax. The beautiful hand-blown teapot is crafted from shatter-resistant borosilicate glass and features a gleaming stainless steel lid, knob and infuser basket. Simply place loose leaf tea into the infuser, set into the carafe, and pour in hot water. Holes in the basket allow teas to come into ample contact with water; an ingenious plunger then seals wet leaves away to stop brewing. Handwashing the teapot is recommended.
2. Product Introduction of the Tea Pot
Glass Tea Pots
Glass + Stainless Steel
One PC/Bag/White Box
3. Product Feature And Application of the Tea Pot
· This teapot is purely hand crafted, made from heat resistant borosilicate glass
· Specially designed with non dripping spout and perfect shape handle for sturdy grip
· Removable high-grade 18/10 stainless steel mesh infuser filter for loose teas or blooming teas, Lid can be used without infuser
· Dishwasher top rack safe or hand clean
· Non drip spout makes tea drinking hassle free
· Perfect design that fits for most of modern kitchens
4. Production Details of the Tea Pot
5. Introduction of factory production and packaging
6. Tea Pot Usage method
7. The material of a glass teapot.
Glass tea pot pot body is glass, currently on the market are mostly produced by the heat-resistant glass, and filter and the lid with heat-resistant glass or stainless steel metal material, such as whether high borosilicate glass, or metal, stainless steel are all food grade of green environmental protection material, consumers can rest assured to drink.
8. The cleaning of the glass teapot.
Use salt and toothpaste to remove the rust from the cups. First, soak the tool such as gauze or paper towel, then dip in a small amount of edible salt with wet gauze, rub the tea rust in the cup with the gauze that dip salt, its effect is very conspicuous. Squeeze the toothpaste on the gauze, use the toothpaste to scrub the stained cup, the effect is not obvious can squeeze more toothpaste to wipe. After rinsing with salt and toothpaste, you can use it.