Stainless steel filter net Tea Pot
The tea pot series can operate as an elegant serving system for pouring drinks whether they are hot(coffee, tea) or cold. The vacuum pump helps the stainless steel container to prevent spilling and adds to the insulation effeces.
We choose stainless steel for the production of these tea pot jugs because of its unparalleled durability along with its great appearance.
1. Product Introduction of the Tea Pot
The well-designed BonJour Tea Glass Teapot with Shut-Off Infuser is an elegant way to brew and serve teas wherever and whenever you want to relax. The beautiful hand-blown teapot is crafted from shatter-resistant borosilicate glass and features a gleaming stainless steel lid, knob and infuser basket. Simply place loose leaf tea into the infuser, set into the carafe, and pour in hot water. Holes in the basket allow teas to come into ample contact with water; an ingenious plunger then seals wet leaves away to stop brewing. Handwashing the teapot is recommended.
2. Product Introduction of the Tea Pot
Glass Tea Pots
Glass + Stainless Steel
One PC/Bag/White Box
3. Product Feature And Application of the Tea Pot
• 100% brand new and high quality with competitive price.
• Designed in good quality with the new fashion design concept.
• Cup+infuser+lid design, a revolutionary solution to combining brewing, filtering, and enjoying tea all at once.
• The simplest and most elegant way solving common office tea drinking problems such as leaf separation, density control, and leaves into mouth.
• Entire cup is made of transparent heat-resistant glass, allowing a panoramic view of tea leaves stretching in exquisite curves, and helping you maintain beauty and health any where, any time.
• Lift up the infuser, the leaves will separate from water right away. The infuser can be left in the lid and the tea in the cup is ready to enjoy.
• A great gift for family, friends.
4. Production Details of the Tea Pot
5. Introduction of factory production and packaging
6. Tea Pot Usage method
7. The glass teapot is divided into ordinary glass teapot and Pyrex teapot. Common glass teapot, good-looking, fine material for ordinary glass, heat resistant to 100 ℃ to 120 ℃. Heat-resistant glass teapot, made of high-borosilicate glass, is generally made of artificial blowing, with low yield, which is more expensive than ordinary glass.
Generally can direct fire boiled, heat-resistant generally at about 150 ℃. It is suitable for the direct boiling of black tea, coffee, milk and other beverages and food. It also applies to all kinds of green tea and scented tea with boiling water.
The structure of a glass teapot.
Glass teapot in general is consists of pot body, lid, mesh, its Chinese pot body and is composed of main body, handle, spout, general glass teapot spout parts will still with a filter to filter the tea crumbs.