Electromagnetic oven Heat Resistant Glass Tea Pot
The tea pot series can operate as an elegant serving system for pouring drinks whether they are hot(coffee, tea) or cold. The vacuum pump helps the stainless steel container to prevent spilling and adds to the insulation effeces.
We choose stainless steel for the production of these tea pot jugs because of its unparalleled durability along with its great appearance.
1. Product Introduction of the Tea Pot
The well-designed BonJour Tea Glass Teapot with Shut-Off Infuser is an elegant way to brew and serve teas wherever and whenever you want to relax. The beautiful hand-blown teapot is crafted from shatter-resistant borosilicate glass and features a gleaming stainless steel lid, knob and infuser basket. Simply place loose leaf tea into the infuser, set into the carafe, and pour in hot water. Holes in the basket allow teas to come into ample contact with water; an ingenious plunger then seals wet leaves away to stop brewing. Handwashing the teapot is recommended.
2. Product Introduction of the Tea Pot
Glass Tea Pots
Glass + Stainless Steel
One PC/Bag/White Box
3. Product Feature And Application of the Tea Pot
Heat resistant high temperature（-20℃---150℃）
High quality stainless steel filter
It is a kind of low expansion rate, high temperature resisitance high strength
high light transmittance and special glass materials with high chemical stability
4. Production Details of the Tea Pot
5. Introduction of factory production and packaging
6. Products are mainly made of high expansion coefficient is 3.3 the good quality of borosilicate glass of green environmental protection, its physical and chemical properties of Germany DIN standard and American ASTM - A standard E438 level, equivalent to corning glass PYREX - 7740 in the United States. This kind of glass is widely used in the production of a series of advanced technologies, such as propulsion automatic feeding, immersion temperature measurement, bottom bubble-blowing, mechanical stirring, electric solution, laser technology and electric control tunnel kiln. Instantaneous temperature difference is -20 to 150 degree, the best chemical stability, low expansion coefficient, high temperature impact is the most prominent characteristic of this kind of glass products. It is comparable to the glass products of European and American countries, with stable quality, mainly exported to Japan, Europe, America and other countries.
High borosilicate glass tea set is a heat-resistant glass tea set which can be heated and used in microwave oven.